- American Cancer Society provides information and resources on various types of cancer
- National Cancer Institute provides information about various childhood cancers
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital which provides information about various types of cancer and their treatments
- American Diabetes Association provides general medical information about diabetes, living with the disease, and research and advocacy. However, the site does not provide specific guidance for teachers regarding learning or interpersonal topics.
- Epilepsy Foundation provides general information about the nature, causes, and implications of epilepsy
- Web MD provides information on epilepsy drugs to treat seizures
- Epilepsy Classroom provides comprehensive lesson plans for teaching the class about epilepsy